CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2012

It's Your Birthday

Hello and Welcome to my blog.
I hope your weekend was relaxing and fun, as mine was. I had a Mother's Day card class yesterday with some lovely ladies and I will post soon what we made.
Today I wanted to share a Birthday Card for a dear friend and wanted the opportunity to use the new framelits from the new Mini catalogue.

I also used a small piece of Twitterpated DSP and copied the look of the pleated satin ribbon.
The colour pallet is Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral.
I used the "You  Are Loved" stamp set for the center image as I love to colour on rubber using Stampin' Up!'s markers.
I hope you enjoyed today's post  for use of some new items.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers