CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Sweet Cake

Hello to you all and welcome to another post.
It's so exciting to get something new and it's like Christmas all over again.
I'm talking about the new goodies that are available right now until July 31st from the new Autumn/ Winter Mini Catalogue.
I'm loving the new DSP Speciality Sweet Shop and I'm sure you'll agree the papers are just so cute.
The stamp set I used for this card is called "Sweet Cake" #127520  which comes with the cupcake and 3 sayings. I used glitter to make the cupcake look like frosting.
The other new item that was used is the Textured Impressions Embossing folders # 125601( Bracket).
It's just something different to give that curved edge.
If you haven't seen the new mini and you would like your own copy, please email me. It is $5 + $2 postage or if you are local you may pick one up from me and no postage will be added.
My colour pallet is Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Whisper White.
This card will be added to my Facebook page Stamp On It for purchase.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers