CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Trying Something Different

Hello and happy week to you.
Today I wanted to share with you something I just wanted to try which I saw on a Stampin' Up! forum.
A photo was shared by a Rochelle Blok and I had to have a go at doing my own version.
It did take a while, but it was worth it to see the end result.


Blushing Bride is the main color used for this card and Just Add Cake co ordinate well.
I ran it through the Big Shot with the Top Note Die Cut, Lots Of Tags and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder for the background.
I love the pretty co-ordinating ribbon to make it that extra special.
Well I hope you enjoyed my post today and be sure to keep checking for new and creative ideas.
Just remember Sale A Bration will come to an end on the 31/03/12, so don't miss your chance to earn some freebies before the time runs out.
Michelle

Ingredients:
Stamp Set: Crazy For Cupcakes
Ink: Poppy Parade
Card Stock: Whisper White and Blushing Bride
DSP: Just Add Cake
Other: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Die, Top Note Die, Lots Of Tags, Eyelet Border Punch,  1 3/4 circle punch and 1/2 " Stitched Poly Ribbon - Blushing Bride.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle. Love this card - so effective. I have nominted you for an award on my blog so pop in and collect it. Thanks for sharing what you do. Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Followers