CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday Workshop Cards

Hello fellow readers.
I have to share today a couple of cards that my dear friends and I made for a Workshop on the weekend.
Based on kids birthday cards, I thought it would be nice to do similar cards for a Boy & a Girl.
I love bright colors and I always think that is what kids are drawn to.

Using the Up, Up and Away Stamp set was the theme for the day and I got my inspiration from the Ideas Book and Catalogue pg. 34.
I thought it would make a change to use markers rather than ink pads to give the opportunity to make the cards more personal.
It was a fun time had by all and a BIG Thank you to my Hostess Leisa for allowing us to be creative at her place.
Well until next time, happy making :)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers