CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Desktop Easel Calendar No# 2

Hope you're all well and enjoyed your weekend.
I did especially as it was my birthday yesterday and I had a pleasant time with my beautiful family.
Last year I showed you a Desktop Easel Calendar I made for one of my girls and as they are twins you just
can't make one without the other.
So I made another one.
As you can see I made the Owl into a little girl with using the 2 hearts into a bow for her hair (so cute).
Now, I got my creation tutorial from Connie Babbert and it was really easy to follow.
It's not too late to have a go yourself. This time I used Pool Party, Concord Crush, Whisteria Wonder and Whisper White.
Thanks for coming by. Until next time stay safe.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers