CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Another Birthday To Be Had & Happy 2012

Happy New Year to all of you.
I hope you had a safe and happy time bringing in the New Year.
Today I want to show you a birthday card I made for my daughters friend.
I got my inspiration from Kirsty Brown and I fell in love with these colours so I just had to case it.
I have twicked it alittle to put my own little touches on it.
The colours I used were Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Pretty In Pink and Very Vanilla.
As you can see this is a layering card and at last I got to use my new glitter brad for the centre
of my flower.
So let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle                       
Ingredients:
Ink:Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade & Pretty In Pink
Stamps:Array of Sunshine, Perfectly Penned
C/stock:Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Other:Stripes Embossing  Die, Scallop Edge Punch, Glitter brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers