CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pennant Christmas

Happy Weekend everyone!!!
Time is flying by and before we know it Christmas will have been a gone.
What I am showing you today is a very easy card to make.
First of all with the Lucky Limeade ink onto the Lucky Limeade cardstock I used a stamp from Delightful Decorations and randomly stamped the card.
I used the Impressions "Stripes" folder on the Whisper White cardstock, tied it with Soft Suede dotted ribbon.(Retired).
From the Flirtatious DSP, I cut out a dolie and circle punched the centre.
Now if you have your new Mini Catti you will notice I have used the new Glimmer Paper in Silver #124005 $8.95.You get 2x 12x12 sheets. It also comes in Red. I absolutley love it and will notice with future posts.
If you haven't got a copy please email me and I'll send one out to you.(Australian Residents Only)
For the Christmas Trees I used the Pennant Parade stamp set and punched it out with the co ordinating punch Petite Pennants Builder.
To finish it off I stamped Merry Christmas from the Comtempo Christmas stamp set in Soft Suede and put it through the Big Shot using Lots Of Tags.
The tag was placed onto of another tag-Decorative Label.
And there you have it. I given a couple of these to special people in my life, so enjoy.
Until next time blog followers.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers