CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Cheery Get Well

 Hi there fellow readers.
I am posting a card I made a little while ago for someone who lives far, but never far away in our thoughts.
I do like to keep things bright if I can and using Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo
surely would live up to it's name.


I'm loving the Flirtatious DSP doilies as you may have noticed and introduced again in this card.
The Lattice embossing folder was used after stamping the doilies.
So I think this would cheer up anyones day if they were not well.
What do you think?
Michelle
Ingredients:
Cardstock: Concord Crush, Melon Mambo,Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo
Stamp Set: Delicate Doilies, Perfectly Penned
DSP: Flirtatious
Other: Decorative Label, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired),
Lattice Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers