CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Poppy's Birthday

This month, a relative of ours has a special birthday, as it falls on Poppy Day
and for that reason she was named Poppy.
I had a play with the new Hostess set Array Of Sunshine and mixed it with the new DSP Flirtatious.
I also used Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Lemonade, Concord Crush inks which are this years and
and last years In Colours. The " Happy Birthday" comes from the Perfectly Penned stamp set.
I do love these colours together and enjoyed making this card.
I hope you like seeing my creations and feel free to leave a comment.
Michelle
Ingredients
Stamp Sets: Array of Sunshine, Perfectly Penned
Inks:Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Lemonade, Concord Crush
C/stock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Concord Crush, Luck Lemonade
DSP: Flirtatious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers