CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Punch Art Sunflower From Stamp Camp

Hi everyone and good day to you.
I am showing you a card I made a little while ago whilst I was at my teams Stamp Camp
and we had a challenge to present a card from Punch Art.
We have very talented ladies in our team that made some fantastic cards.
This is my effort. If it's not that obvious it is a Sunflower for a little girl.
I had included a couple of new things which were the new In Colour cardstock Calypso Carol
and Just Add Cake DSP from the new catalogue.
The beauty of a Punch Art card is that there is not stamping involved.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and until next time.

Michelle
Supplies:
Just Add Cake DSP
Calypso Carol, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green Cardstock
On Board Merry Medley Chipboard
Scalloped Circle Punch
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers