CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Say Goodbye


Hello readers.
Today I wanted to post a card that sadly the stamp used will be retiring at the end of this month.
That's right it is All A Flutter. I love this stamp as it turns out different each time use use it. I will show another card I made which is totally different way of using this stamp. So look out for that.
This main colours today is So Saffron and Peach Parfait. These are the watercolours I used on the butterfly as well as DSP.

I used watered down Champayne Mist Shimmer paint to give that subtle glimmer on the butterfly.
Sorry but the tiny brads are mine and thought they matched the card perfectly.
Hope you enjoyed looking today.
Until next time enjoy.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers