CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hurry Time Is Running Out

Hello to you all out there on this fine sunny day(At last).
Sydney had some shocking weather last week and finally we get the pleasure of some raize.
Do you know what else is shocking? The time has past so fast and the current promotion is coming to a close.
That's right, now until the 31st of July is your last chance to get FREE ribbon and buttons if you spend $100 or more on an order from me. Just email me at mmarchant71@yahoo.com.au with your order and I'll make sure you will get your freebies.
I have a card for you today.
This weekend my son is invited to a party and he instructed me that I must make his friend (who is turning 6)
a card with the Motorcycle stamp.
So he chose the colours which are Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Staz On Black.
He wanted it to look like your looking out of a window looking at your new motorbike.
In that case I framed the motorbike to make it a window and a curtain pelmet  on top.
You cannot see the I watercoloured shimmer paint over certain areas of the bike, but it's there.
He has given the thumps up and I do hope the birthday boy will like it too.
Well until next time, have a great day.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers