CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The colour of the day......

Well hello finally.
I've been out of action as over here in NSW we are just coming to the end of our school holidays.
I took up the offer to visit my mum and step-dad in Queensland for a week with my kids.
Whilst away I did manage to do some crafting with mum, as she is more into Scrapbooking, so I gave her a hand. It was lovely to see them as well as my Grandparents. They are getting on now and they loved seeing their Great Grandchildren also.
Before we went on our holiday's I managed to make a birthday card for my sister in law.


White was the colour theme plus embossing and punches.You may also notice that not one stamp is in sight.
This is a good way to get the most out of your Big Shot.
Just a quick one for you all today, so until next time.
Michelle

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: None
Ink: None
Cardstock: Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Embossing folders- Dots, Square Lattice, Elegant Lines. Embosslits- Beautiful Wings.
Lge Flower punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 3/4 circle punch, Heart punch, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers