CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Penguin Birthday

Hello to you out there.
The last couple of days have been very wet in Sydney and colds and flu have been non stop in our house.
I have managed to get some craft done and following on from my last post my son went
to a party of a firend from his pre-school. They unfortuately they don't go to school together, but it was a
nice catch up for them both.
He took this card for his friend.
images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!®


 Using the 2 Step Owl Punch was how this little guy was made and my inspiration came from Teneale Williams as she made this some time ago. My children kept asking me why has he got a hose in his mouth?
It's not a hose it is a party blower just to clear that up if you all thought the same.
So I hope it was liked by the birthday boy.
Well thanks for stopping by. I will be posting up coming classes, so stay tuned.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers