CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Name Starting With V

Good Sunday to you!!!

The temperture dropped here today, so it was bitterly cold.I hope it was warmer where you are.
Earlier this month my little Niece turned 2 yrs old and apart from making cards I sometimes
decorate wooden lettering. I have never met her as she lives in Brazil, so they are on their way to her now.

The card.

and now the Letter V for Vanessa.
Mainly SU items, but some are not. This can be hung on the wall or stood on a shelf.
The main colour theme if you haven't guessed is Pretty in Pink and Whisper White.
On the birthday card I made the sweets by punching a 3/4" circle and 2 punched hearts, that all.
The stamped image on them is from Delightful Decoration stamp set.
The bow on the letter V is a tutorial Teneale Williams did from this years convention. It is a Satin double bow and I was so chuffed I did it and thought it looked very pretty for a little girl.
Well that's all for now.
I'm glad you stopped by to have a look and would love to know what you think.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers