CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Motorbike Male Card

Welcome!
Today I would like to present to you a card that I hardly ever do and that is a Male card.
This one has been sent to my dad who just turned 63 last month and was excited to use the Motorbike stamp which hadn't seen daylight until know.
I have also made another card for another special man in my life
which is my husband. I'll show you that a little later in the month.


My colours are Sahara Sand, Real Red, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla.
Square Lattice Embossing folder was used for the background on DSP.
The sentiment was used from the Happy Moments stamp set.
The motorbike was stamped in Staz On Black to allow for colouring.
Well that is all from me today. I have a poorly 5 year old at home and I better give him my attention.
Until next time.

Michelle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers