CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Late Mother's Day

Hi to everyone out there.
I hope it hasn't been too cold for you where ever you are.(or too hot)
Now I know Mother's Day was last month, but I made this card  along time ago and I had forgotten about it. Now that doesn't mean my dear mum didn't get one, this is just an extra one I made.
I used the Big shot for the embossing and the die cutting.

images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!®
For this card the colours I used were Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and White Confetti.
The strips of DSP are from the Patterns Pack Bold Brights and Cottage Wall - (Retired).
I used the curved slot punch either side of the top note to thread through the Old Olive silk ribbon,
as that punch is no longer available you can use a craft knife to place slits each side.
You may not see that I have used Champagne Mist around the butterflies and I daubed on the edges
of each of them.
A better look is by enlarging the photo.
Well I hope you enjoyed looking and please come back soon.Let me know what you think.
Michelle

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:Well Scripted
Ink:Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: White Confetti & Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Patterns Stack Bold Brights & Cottage Wall ( Retired)
Other: Big Shot- Top Note,Lattice Embossing Folder, Butterfly Wings Embosslits
Champagne Mist, Large Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch
Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers