CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone?

Hello fellow blog viewers.
I have been out of action I know and for good reason.
My 5 yr old son ended up hopsital after picking up Rota Virus. It was a very stressful time and not one to be repeated. We stayed in the Childrens Hospital for 5 days and was so glad to take him home. To look at him now you wouldn't know he was so unwell which is great.
He was so upset that he missed out on Trick o Treating.
His sisters managed to go for him and this is what they looked like.

When we came back it was fast approaching a dear friend of mine's 40th birthday, so I sat down and made up this card for her.
I used for the first time Embosslits-Beautiful Wings. They are so cute aren't they?
My colour pallett is Blushing Bride and Basic Grey.
The stamp set is Party This Way.
Now I'd better get it sent off.
Thanks for catching up.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers