CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Party This Way for Boys

Hello to you!!!
When you have small children parties seem to feel like they are all the time and I thank goodness
I'm a Stampin Up Demonstrator to be able to make up a card when ever the occassion arises.
For this occassion it is for a 5yr old boy and my son will be taking this card.

I love the owl.You can do so much with the 2 step owl punch. He is really alot of fun.
I have been so busy with a Birthday Party to do for a dear friend and Christmas Secret Santa, so
watch this space for more photo's to see.
Enjoy.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:Party This Way
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise,Real Red (all textured) and Whisper White
Ink:Tempting Turquoise and Versa Mark
DSP: Hoppy Memories
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, Twine.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright cheerful colours Michelle - and the owl, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Followers