CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Something Fishy

I know you haven't heard from me lately, but that's what happens when it School Holidays.
Not so long ago I made this card for a friend of my son's for a Birthday Party.
For some reason I like making this card for the boys. I like the illusion of a fish tank.

 Of course I just had to use the cute treat cups for this effect and used Pocket Silhouettes stamps to give that seaweed look.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:Something Sweet, Pocket Silhouettes, and Whimsical Words.
Cardstock:Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White
Ink:Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango and Pear Pizzazz
Other: Treat Cup, Scallop Edge Punch, Ribbon (non SU)

Thank you for stopping by.

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love how the treat cup makes a great fish tank! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Followers