CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Something See Through

Hello there everyone.
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and hopefully with alot less rain than us here in NSW.
Well I have decided to show you my first attempt using Medium Clear Sheeting which you can buy in the
Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue. As you can see I made a card with it and used the Cottage Garden stamp set.
I went and used a colour combo which we will still have once we launch our up to date colours in September in line with the launch of the new 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalogue.
The colours are Real Red, More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie.



I really enjoyed making something that I haven't tried before.
Watch out for the next week promotion that we have going on in the month of June.   
Also, I will show you all soon what has been keeping me so busy last week.
Till then bye for now.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Cottage Garden
Cardstock:Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White
Ink:Old Olive, Real Red, Pumkin Pie &More Mustard
Other:Medium Clear Sheeting, Dimensionals, Old Olive brad.                                                       

1 comment:

Followers