CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Someone's turning 5!!!!

Hi there.
Today I would like to share with you all a card I have made for a friend of my sons' who will be turning 5 this weekend and thought I would give this a go.
I am not taking the credit for the idea, as I got the inspiration from a blogger I follow Jenny. She has some fantastic ideas and this was just so cute.
Front



Inside



                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

The treat cups are so versatile to use and seems to be a favorite of my
husbands when I use them.
Hope you like it as much as me and please let me know.Your feedback is always useful.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Pocket Silhouette & Sweet Something & Short & Sweet
Cardstock:Textured Basic Blue, Kiwi Kiss & Whisper White
Ink:Basic blue, Tangerine Orange, Kiwi Kiss
Other:Treat Cups, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon,Scalloped Edge Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Oval Punch

Many Thanks

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers