CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



I have just been award this Beautiful Blogger Award from my dear team mate Jennifer Adnitt from Stampers Anonymous.I am so wrapped and thank you for choosing me.
To play along I have to share 10 things about myself then pass the award onto other great inspiring bloggers.
So here it goes.
  1. I met my husband 21yrs ago when I was 18yrs old in the U.K and a couple of years after meeting him I moved back to Australia without him. Three years later he came to Australia on a holiday,which I was unaware of and he found me working in Kmart (Gold Coast). It was a total shock for me, as he was standing in line as though he was a customer and I looked up to see him standing there.For me it was the best day ever and shortly after that encounter, we moved back to the UK to see what the future would bring.
  2. I have a younger brother who lives in Brazil with his beautiful wife and 2 gorgeous children.He has lived there for 14 yrs and is fluent in Portuguese.
  3. I have been to so many concerts and some of my favorites are Pink, INXS, Prince, Pink Floyd (twice),Elton John and I can't forget The Village People who were supporting Gary Glitter.
  4. I have been to over 20 schools in my life time.
  5. I love to dance and would love to take up Zumba classes.
  6. I have had the most amazing opportunity to swim the the dolphin's on three separate occasions in Mexico and the Gold Coast, Qld.
  7. When I lived with my dad and step mother, I  had to learn Spanish because she did not speak English.I'm not as fluent as I used to be, but still can get by.
  8. I went to bar tendering school in Miami, Florida and for graduation I got to go to the Miami Metro Zoo for a fund raiser, as not too long before this the zoo had been damaged by cyclones and desperately needed funds to save the zoo.So I was bar tendering and I served a gentleman twice a drink for him and as I remembered what he ordered the first time I was given a $20 tip. I was so chuffed. That made my night and the fact that my stand was in front of the white tigers. It was amazing.
  9. I am a step mother myself to a 21yr old daughter who lives in the UK.
  10. I've always had a dream of owning my own card shop.I thought I would be involved with cards some how.
Well there you have it.
Now to pick those other amazing people who I love to follow.
Stampin Alley
Stamping With Rachel
A Fanatical Stamper
KeepStamping
Stamp with Kim

Hope you enjoyed having bit of a read.
Now till next time.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers