CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mother's Day Stamp Club

Hello to you all. It has been a while since my last posting. It's been so busy with my twins girls turning 8 and friends children also having birthday's. So May is a
busy month and of course we also had Mother's day as well.
I had a few of us round again as they saw this box set I made from the inspiration of my upline Marelle and she had this as a promotion for workshops.
I decided it would make a great present for Mother's Day and so did the girls.
I has been kept quite simple with using White as the colour theme and the stamp set used is a favorite of mine Happy Moments.




To make the cards that extra special I frosted parts of the stamped images and to do that I used a
glue pen and combined clear embossing powder with dazzling diamonds, so that it will become
more 3D.
I'm sorry the second photo isn't the best quality, but hopefully you get the idea.
All the stamped images are from Soft Subtles Stampin Spots and this is what the girls stuck with.

I hope you enjoyed looking and please keep coming back for more.

Michelle

1 comment:

Followers