CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Die Cut Boxes

Sorry it's been awhile, but time flies when your having fun and now that the kids have gone back to school
I have alittle more free time.
Not to long ago my upline Marelle puts on a monthly team meeting and this time round we had a play with the new products that Stampin' Up! has launched for the new Autumn/ Winter Mini Catalogue. So I had a play with the Stampin'Up!Fancy Favour Bigz XL Dies box. I really love with way they turned out and it is great for all sorts of occassions.
So take a look.


The colours used are So Saffron,Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Whisper White.
The other items used from the new catalogue are Vintage Vogue Stamp Set, Extra-Large two step Bird punch and the Stampin'Up! Little Leaves Sizzlits Dies.


The colour combo for this one is the fabulous Rich Razzleberry,Old Olive and Whisper White.
I used some of the new Designer paper called Cottage Wall. From the new Vintage Vogue Stamp set I stamped the flower about 3 times then cut them out and layered it for a 3D look.I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes at the sides to knot the Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon through for the handle.
Now the boxes were put to good use for a Workshop I had done, which I will post to you all later.

Keep watching.

Michelle

1 comment:

Followers