CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cherish Love Heart Pouch




This was made for my daughter friends who will be moving away at the end of this year and she wanted
to give her something to remember her by.
I went for something from our new Summer Mini for inspiration and this is what I came up with.
The templete for this can be on the Stampin' Up!'s website. It is so easy to make and a lot of fun.
The stamp set I used is called Hello Again and the Retro Remix wheel.I rolled the wheel just using Versa Mark, so that it shows up well on the red.




Supplies:
Stamp Sets:Hello Again & Retro Remix wheel
Inks: Versa Mark, Old Olive,Tangerine Tango, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White
Other: 3/4" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (in Summer Mini)

As you can see I added a photo of my daughters to go inside and threw in a few sweets just for good measure. I was quite happy with the result.
Thanks for looking.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers