CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Birthday wishes


Hi all, well what a strange day today waking up to a red sand storm. Not anything I've
experienced before. Cars are all covered and pathways. I'm glad no windows were left open.
Well moving on from that, I thought would post a Birthday card I sent to my sister in law. I think I used the nappy fold from splitcoaststampers.com to make this card and it was very easy. I used the Simply Scrappin' Kit "Sweet Nothings" for the papers too.



Supples:
Stamps were: For A Friend - Birthday Wishes and Embrace Life
Textured Cardstock: Pink Pirouette,Riding Hood Red,Chocolate Chip
DSP: Sweet Nothings
Scallop Punch
Riding Hood Red ribbon, Pewter hardware and Creamy Caramel marker pen.
Dusk pink pearls-not SU
I think that gives you the idea of what was used for me to make this card and it was a hit.
Enjoy

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers