CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Roses are Blue

Hi everyone.Forgive me, but it has been awhile. My husband and I went away to Melbourne for the weekend last week and it has taken quite awhile to get back into the swing of things since then. We went without children, which is so rare and I haven't been to Melbourne since I was a kid.( All those many years ago.)
Now the card I made here was a thank you card for a Workshop not so long ago and I thought the colours used on a rose were very different.
See what you think.


The stamps used are A Rose is A Rose and Best Yet.Cardstock used was Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White. I also used the scalloped oval punch with the large oval punch that comes from the new Mini Catalogue.
Thanks for looking.
From Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers