CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sneak Peak

Hi everyone.I thought I'd better get into the swing of things and start writing again.
I made this card for an up and coming Hostess who will be having her Workshop in August and thought I could give her a sneak peak at the new items that's coming in the new mini catalogue. I just adore the Great Friend Stamp Set, which I will be using in her Workshop,but in a different way, which I'll be showing you all later.
Here is an idea of the things I used.

Supplies
Stamps: Great Friends & Oval All
Ink:Baja Breeze
Papers: Baja Breeze, Basic Grey and Whisper White
DSP: Urban Garden
Other: Scalloped Edge Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch and Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals.




images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers