CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Newly Weds


images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

I kept changing my mind with this page as I was going to use DSP from the Sweet Nothings scrapbooking kit, but instead I wanted to use the lovely A Rose Is A Rose stamp set for the background. It gave me the opportunity to practise with it and see how it would come out.
I added coloured glitter for a bit of sparkle and some embellishments from the kit. I didn't want to colour the chipboard letters, so as you can see I just left them plain.

The couple getting married are my sister and brother in law. We were living on the Sunshine Coast, QLD at the time. They borrowed my children for flower girls and page boy. They looked so gorgeous, it doesn't seemed real that they belong to me.


images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers